16 August 2009

Exhibition & exhibition


wynn's switches

I found these cool switches at one of our potential honours exhibition sites on Alma Road (so close to my place).



sneak peek

This week is all about exhibitions. I finally installed of my work for eight ways of being here exhibition. I realized how tiny my works are comparing to other artists' works in the massive exhibition space. hmm...maybe my works won't catch your attention from distance, but they will make you slow down and hopefully smile when you see them closely. I will put up the close up shots on Wednesday, so for my friends who are not in Melbourne can also see the works on the opening day. For those who are in Melbourne, please drop by and say hello on Wednesday. :)


Eight ways of being here

19 Aug - 2 Sep 2009

open daily 10am - 5pm
opening 19 Aug 6pm

Museum of Chinese Australian History
22 Cohen Place
Melbourne VIC 3000

03 9662 2888
info@chinesemuseum.com.au



No comments: