23 November 2008

EOY 2008

I was on duty for the exhibition yesterday and the weather was real bad... [Positive thinking: there would be less visitors which would be easier for shooting] Suprisingly, alot people came! And most of them were not only flipping the books but also actually read the books. I recived quite alot positive feedback :) btw, I was awarded for the strength & development of my design ability.Yay.

The task for myself from last week is to take proper photos for the exhibition. I found that the exhibition space is hard to shoot. The spot lights and the ceiling were the things that annoyed me the most, and also I rarely shoot space. Maybe my skill is getting rusty as well... so lots of the photos didn't turn out good... anyway here they are.






getting personal...








please come, have a seat and read...






No comments: