26 July 2008

It's over.

Finally, I can get rid of the Southern X Packaging thing. It was really one of the most interesting and challenging project I have ever done. The deisgn part has pretty much done before I left. After staying in Italy for a month, I came back with a refreshed mind. When I looked at it again, I found out some small areas need to be refined. Besides, there was something called 'rational' need to deal with. And, I only had 10 days.

It's only the begining of semester, some people are still in Europe, and I've already worked so hard like end of semester. I even didn't have a proper break. Tension and tiredness and the printer@ uni made me not only half dead, probably 3 quarters dead this time...

Anyway, it's over.

BIG RELIEF right now...


This snap shot was taken on the way to submit the Southern Cross Packaging. I found the yellow scarf and the green sweater on this old man matched with the colours around him so well.
And he was reading under such nice weather, which was what I really wanna do at that moment. So here we go, another stalking picture.


No comments: